We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
NCPL provides its web-based technology platform Parity One to institutional asset managers and investment research providers.Own the product delivery by managing a team of developers and testing resources while contributing to the product development personally. This involves understanding the product requirements from the Business Analysts and ensuring they are delivered on time with utmost quality
Brief about the role:
- Should have Strong work experience in the scripting language – PHP from both UI and Server perspective.
- Good work experience in UI designing programming – HTML and CSS.
- Should have Good experience in SQL Server and strong knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience with designing databases and developing large scale web applications on top of them.
- Hands-on experience with Node Frameworks (viz Express)/PHP Frameworks (viz Laravel, CodeIgniter).
- Experience on front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Develop and optimize front-end UI to ensure applications are rendered consistently in cross-platform environments. Proven experience on developing web applications that have integrations with third party applications.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Solid understanding of security/access control, scalability, high availability, and concurrency patterns.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Hands-on working experience on Unit Testing frameworks for projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Daily working experience on Source Control Management tools like Git (including merging, branching and resolving merge conflicts) and Project Management tools like Jira is a MUST.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and participate in peer code reviews.
- Flexibility and creativity in solution design - including leveraging emerging technologies such as micro-services, containers etc
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Proven working experience in front-end development
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.