NCPL provides its web-based technology platform Parity One to institutional asset managers and investment research providers.Own the product delivery by managing a team of developers and testing resources while contributing to the product development personally. This involves understanding the product requirements from the Business Analysts and ensuring they are delivered on time with utmost quality
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should have Strong work experience in the scripting language – PHP from both UI and Server perspective.
- Strong work experience in Angular JS v1.x. Having knowledge on 2.x is an added advantage.
- Good work experience in UI designing programming – HTML and CSS.
- Should have Good experience in SQL Server and strong knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL.
- Should have Good experience in Python and the associated IDEs like Spyder on Anaconda (firm is ready to offer advanced training for the right candidate with introductory knowledge).
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience: 5-6 Years
- Should be able to work and deliver independently and effectively communicate to all the stakeholders.
- Past experience within financial services or knowledge of financial markets is preferable
- Should have work experience between 5 to 6 years.
- Experience on tools such as Git Lab and Maven would be added advantage.
- Good Oral and Verbal communication skills are mandatory.
We provide high incentives to this role which is the best in software industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- PHP: 5 years (Required)
- Lwork: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)