At NCPL, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Our HR team works both directly and indirectly with applicable candidates and runs a formal recruitment process to recruit them. As a recruiter, you are highly enthusiastic about bringing new talent into the company, helping the HR team with sourcing new resumes and being a brand ambassador of the company.
- Collaborate with the senior HR team and recruiting managers to understand and recruiting needs of the individual teams.
- Share the best practices of recruitment with the managers.
- Work with the marketing team to design, develop and publish content for engaging relevant candidates.
- Establish and run the process of collecting metrics of recruitment.
- Effective recruiting processes for direct and indirect candidates.
- Work with other HR consulting firms where applicable to drive the recruitment process for targeted positions.
- Source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates.
- Keep the careers page of the company up to date and drive the positive message of our culture to the global talent pool.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Ability to work autonomously and bring positive change in the environment.
- Be a result - oriented person.
- Experience in working with candidate tracking systems such as LinkedIn.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in recruiting talent in the relevant field.
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in hiring and recruiting.
- Bonus Skills and Attributes
- EExperience in recruiting in Open Source communities.