We look for competent people who are interested in challenging careers and are passionate about helping people realize their dreams. We offer a great working environment with the scope for significant earnings and growth. To work with us you need to have the following:-
Primarily responsible for researching and identifying business opportunities generating leads
- Looking for Immigration Consultants / Career Consultants for an Overseas Education and PR experience in #Canada #Visa and #Immigration procedures
- Calling Clients and explaining the process of the Canada process.
- Interact with professionals/clients in person and assist them with the overseas process.
- Keen attention to detail while processing documents & forms for Canada process.
- Provide updates to the clients via emails and phone calls.Counsel the clients with Updated immigration information.
- Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service including Canada PR, Job seeker Visa and different kinds of visas ensuring the process runs smoothly.
- Counsel clients and deal with all applications on calls face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- Oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- Ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing, and checking all legal documents.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Provide advisory and support services to clients.
- Advice on documentary requirements in immigration/visa services.
- Review documents and preparation of petitions and applications.
- Produce high-quality documentation.
- Liaison with relevant immigration and visa offices, where required.
- Document process systems and ensure process deliveries are met
- Maintain knowledge of changes and updates in visa policies.
- Build a client relationship and ensure client satisfaction through prompt delivery and service.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills & command of English (Mandatory).
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with computers and the internet is a must.
- Responsible and motivated to give your best.
- Team skills and strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to accomplish results