As part of the Platform DevOps Team at NCPL, you'll have the opportunity to make a difference by being a part of a critical function that would own, manage Analytics and visualization tools that are critical to delivering analytics and visualization experience to our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provisioning servers and follow server provisioning process.
- Review infrastructure usage and monitor scale down/scale-up events.
- Creating, managing and maintaining Infrastructure documents and charts.
- Monitor infrastructure, set up monitoring tools, review regular basis and collect stats.
- Review stats of application monitoring tools.
- Write scripts for automated tasks and event automation
- Deployment of applications and rollback.
- Maintain and Enhance our automate deployment process.
- Monitoring of Infrastructure events, APM tools, and External monitors.
- Monitoring of SIEM and Audit logs/events.
- Database server event and usage monitoring.
- Organize log, event, and monitoring data/stats and create reports for management
- Perform on-call support for all projects in the team.
- Builds tools to continuously monitContinually improve CI/CD tools, processes, and procedures
- Work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Identify right open source tools to improve infrastructure by performing research, POC/Pilot and/or interacting with various open-source forums
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for production systems, one who loves to debug issues, learn new technologies and write quick utilities to manage and maintain the platform. You have strong problem solving, analytical skills, decision-making and communication skills. You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. Also to ensure the highest degree of support for this critical platform, you must be willing to be part of a team that supports 24x7 on a rotation basis.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or related streams
- Hands-on experience in doing proofs of concepts based on business and technology needs and communicating Technology direction to top management
- Experience with code repositories (Git) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Maven) and software provisioning and deployment automation tools (Ansible)
- Exposure on Azure or Google Cloud and performing Orchestration, deployments & CI/CD using Ansible & Terraform
- Exposure in deploying and managing Kubernetes and Container technologies like Docker in great advantage
- Experience working with databases like MongoDB/MySQL/Teradata/Bigdata is required
- Experience in building scalable/highly available distributed systems in the production environment is desirable
- Exposure to Visualization Tools like ThoughtSpot/Looker/Tableau is desirable
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession with quality.