This is a hands-on software development and systems operations role supporting cloud services. In this position, you will be part of a team building web-based applications and scalable cloud-based APIs. You will help choose and deploy open-source tools and technologies to build and support a robust infrastructure, with an emphasis on operational self-service and continuous deployment.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a critical member of a team creating cloud-based applications and services to support PRM experiences, you will be expected to install and configure a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases, web servers, application frameworks, caches, and distributed messaging systems. You will be responsible for automating the deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure and the entire software stack.
- Experience performing and automating systems administration tasks using two or more of Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Cfengine Experience installing and configuring a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services in the cloud (AWS/EC2, Google, etc.)
- Experience with software testing, and familiarity with Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development (TDD/BDD), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Extremely comfortable with Linux, shell-scripting, git, Jenkins Strong communication skills and the desire to teach and mentor other engineers
We provide high incentives to this role which is the best in software industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- A professional with 5+ years of experience in your primary discipline and demonstrated excellence in your current/previous field.
- Minimum of 2 years of software delivery experience in a DevOps environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with one of more of the following: public cloud, containers, and/or serverless architecture
- Experience with Cloud Native Platforms including Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry
- English (Preferred)