The Business Development Manager is a mid-level role in the Business Development Management job family and operate in medium size environments where a number of different solutions are offered into a variety of target markets.
The Business Development Manager is one of the key role-players in the organisational sales cycle as he or she is responsible for generating new business for NCPL by contributing to the development of market penetration strategies, gathering intelligence on potential clients, defining optimal business models and contributing to the design of go-to-market campaigns and the development of sales strategies.
Primarily responsible for researching and identifying business opportunities generating leads
- Strong technical competency focused on the Cloud computing, Web Development and Mobile Development
- Responsible for full-cycle B2B sales development
- Build and maintain good relationships with business partners
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Establish local business distribution, in charge of Online & Offline sales.
- Plan and implement strategic project management.
- Market analysis/research and opportunity identification.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- The candidate will be responsible for generating business leads and convert them in business sales.
- He/ she should be able to discuss the projects scope along with delivery Mile Stones with the probable clients.
- Analyze the work involved in co- ordination and suggest a suitable quote to the client.
- With the submission of proposal, strong follow up as well as spontaneous replies needs to be there for quick closure of deals.
- He/ She should be able to effectively communicate with corporate clients through online chats and phone.
- He/ She should be able to achieve the monthly revenue targets assigned to him.
- The candidate should have concept knowledge with innovative ideas and Marketing skills.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how cloud products meets client needs.
- Business Development/Sales background that enables to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organization, including - levels of the business and IT.
- Prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objectives.
- Develop long - term strategic relationships with key companies.
- Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports.
- Possess the technical ability to explain Cloud Computing, Infrastructure solutions Internet architectures Our Partners AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP Please Note Kindly mention the below things in your updated CV.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.