We are a group of a software engineers and business experts who collaborate to develop unique solutions for complex technical challenges in data science workflows.
This is a full-time position based out of India. If you are keen on being entrepreneurial, build great software, break stuff, where the right place. But, if you are looking for just a job then we suggest you look for other great startup peers.
- Responsible for the architecting, management, support and maintenance of Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure enterprise environments.
- Responsible for Windows system architecture and engineering within cloud environments: Building, tuning, and maintaining server standards in an enterprise environment.
- Maintaining policies, procedures, and training plans for cloud administration and appropriate use
- Responsible for the enterprise automation platform to drive “Infrastructure as Code” through the Ansible and Terraform tooling.
- Interaction with Active Directory as it relates to enterprise applications and systems
- Identification and troubleshooting server performance issues using server administration tools and utilities
- Work with the architecture and engineering teams (Network, Storage) to implement, design, and perform implementation/configuration changes.
- Establishes and maintains regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, Service Desk, and end-users regarding pertinent infrastructure activities.
- Adhere to industry best practices for cloud technologies.
- Manage and maintain Azure and Oracle tenants as it relates to licensing, compliance, portal management, and global administration.
- Responsible for the service delivery of our Cloud operations managed service provider(s).
- Any other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Thorough working knowledge of Windows Server2008/2012/2016
- Sound working knowledge of Internet/Intranet technologies including security features.
- Sound working knowledge of network infrastructure and operations, including switching, routing, Ethernet, TCP/IP.
- Sound working knowledge of remote access technology.
Job Type: Full-time
Why you should join us:
We’ve built a team who love what they do and share a passion for great software development.
We encourage continuous learning and improvement, share knowledge and ideas freely, and have a dynamic and open culture.